Is A Career in Digital Marketing Right For You?
since the internet is almost endless, digital marketing has to deal with a lot of skills and roles so that you can cut through the competition. It has become a very lucrative option and the demand for digital marketers is increasing.
While surfing the internet, you come across various things like some cool and funny memes, sometimes useful sometimes irritating ads, some viral videos, some amazingly written blogs, mobile apps, etc. Do you ever wish of creating any of these? If your answer was in the affirmative then congrats you have made your career choice and that is a Career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing helps to build a better relationship with your customers/prospects. Better ROI (Return of Investment). Has wide and dynamic career opportunities.
I know the first question arising in your mind is: What is the scope of Digital Marketing and Why Digital Marketing?
- The world is going Digital Every Single Day and by the year 2030, all the companies around the world including India will have an online presence and thus creating a lot of career opportunities.
- According to this research, the digital economy is growing 10 times faster than the traditional economy, and firms that engage in online trading are twice as likely to be creating jobs as firms that aren’t.
- It provides you with various career options. If you love coding, you can go for web designing or if you are a born writer, go for content marketing and so on.
Not only for job perspective if you learn Digital Marketing Seriously you can make a lot of money as a freelancer or you can start your own Digital Marketing Agency trust me there are a lot of benefits from Digital Marketing.
You Don’t be an expert in all the fields of Digital Marketing you have to choose one particular field and use the internet to find which skills are most in-demand in digital marketing (In my view most organization is looking for a Pay-per-Click (PPC) Executive or Manager if you learn Google Ad, Facebook Ads you will get a lot of career opportunities in future) to learn all the skills related to that field.
Below, I mention some of the Various Categories of Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pay-per-Click Marketing (PPC)
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Viral Marketing and many more
Salary Structure in Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Manager – 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs
- SEO Manager – 3 lakhs to 7 lakhs
- SEM/PPC expert – 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs
- Web developer/designer – 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs
- Social Media Manager – 3.5 lakhs to 7 lakhs
- Content Writer – 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs